Mr. Stock Installation
Beacuse of Mr. Stock is a Tcl/Tk script, the installation procedure is very easy. Only the Tcl/Tk package is need
(present in all UNix machine, 3 Mb for Windows or Apple from
Sourceforge. The installation of Mr. Stock starts
when you have the executables of this packacge (tclsh & wish) avialable in your path. The installation is made in
- The first step consists in:
At the end of this step, the program should be started with a simple command like
and the window with menu should apear.
- Select, create & and move to a directory to store the Mr. Stock files.
- Uncompress Mr. Stock files there.
- Edit the file mrstock.tcl (main file) and adjust some variables to fit your system.
- Make it available to evryone you want in your system.
- The second step impleis the customization of the progam for your lab:
- Edit the file stock.sol and include all the solutions available in your lab (see the
- Create and edit alternative files like this one.